The beautiful Cindy from Chronic Pain With a Higher Perspective nominated me for this award kind of a while ago. But look at that! I did get to it. Thank you so much Cindy for nominating me! Dealing with a chronic skin condition and allergies, I am aware of how crippling chronic illness can be and love that her blog brings people suffering with physical pain together and helps them feel less alone.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Facts About Me
- I have an obsession with poodles.
- I am passionate about therapy and mental health.
- I want to be a doctor when I grow up because I want to kick chronic illnesses and autoimmune diseases in the face and show them that they have no place hindering people’s lives.
People I’m Nominating
- Mia from Called to be a Writer
- Elouise from Telling the Truth
- Matthew Winters from The Comeback Pastor
- Margaret from soulfood101blog.wordpress.com
- Efua from Grace Over Pain
- Kristi Ann from Kristi Ann’s Haven
- Jo Ann Maxwell from Fearless in Jesus Christ
- God’s warrior from Taking Up My Cross
- Rebekah Leigh from Grace Abounds
- Victoria from Gracefully Undone
Y’all have probably gotten awards before. I’m sorry you guys are so amazing that I have to give you another one. =)
Questions I’m Answering
If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Well, I wouldn’t have to get a job. My college tuition would be free. I would spend more of my time with the people I love rather than trying to get things done. I would get a bunch of dogs and spend a lot of time with them. I would still study a lot but for the mere purpose of getting to help people. And I would travel more.
Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
My phone. But I feel like for millennials that counts as a necessity. So if I couldn’t say my phone, I would say the music I listen to.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I have no idea.
What are your 2018 goals?
I’m going to be a freshman at UC Davis in the fall. My main goal is to survive and keep my GPA high enough to be on track for medical school. Other goals include getting involved in a Christian club there, getting a research position or an internship, and finding a good group of friends.
Right now I am currently taking a social psychology class at a community college and am starting a new job next week. My goal for the summer is just to mentally prepare myself for UC Davis and to help as many people as I can along the way.
Who is your favorite musical band?
Questions for Nominees
- What is your vision for your blog?
- If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
- What makes a good story?
- Name something that you can’t comprehend no matter how hard you try.
- What do you love to do when you aren’t blogging?
Little side note: It’s father’s day! Make sure you tell your parental units how much you love them today.